Marcy Massura, the CEO of MM & Company, discusses client dishonesty, Wikipedia, PR super powers and how they are misused, and inherent ethical biases in the social media infrastructure.
Chris Penn, the co-founder and chief data scientist for Trust Insights, is one of the most insightful communications professionals I know.
In this interview, he discusses:
• What to do when your personal ethics conflict with your company’s ethics
• Ethical issues PR people will face with artificial intelligence (AI)
• What questions communications pros should ask their data scientists
• The scary thing about FaceApp people have overlooked
Peter Shankman, entrepreneur, author and amazing connector touches on a number of ethics issues facing entrepreneurs and communicators including:
• How to ethically thrive in a climate where lying is expected
• Are businesses really walking the walk when it comes to ethical behavior?
• The impact of new technologies on ethics and communication