As 2020 winds down (finally) it is always a great time to reflect. I am thankful for my friends, my family, my colleagues and my clients. I am thankful for those that risk their lives every day to make our way of life possible.
When I check my stats, I am thankful for my readers and my listeners. I am humbled that so many of you take the time to listen and read a topic near and dear to my heart and so important to our industry and to society – ethics
But I realize that not everyone has time every week to read the blog, so I wanted to recap the five most popular ethics blog posts of 2020 and the five most popular ethics podcasts of 2020. Surprisingly, there was no overlap this year.
So if you missed one – check it out. I look forward to continuing to bring you high quality ethics content in 2021. I really and truly believe it is going to be a good year.
Top EthicalVoices Ethics Blog Posts of 2020
- What Are the Top Ethics Challenges, Skills and Deficiencies Facing Public Relations Professionals? Marlene Neill, PhD, APR, Fellow PRSA
- The Growing Ethical Threat of Disinformation: Ann Knabe, APR+M
- The ethical trap of enabling toxic, abusive high-performers: Lisa Gralnek
- Ethical Challenges with the Growing Cancel Culture – Paul Omodt, APR, Fellow PRSA
- What do the World’s Most Ethical Companies Have in Common: Ethisphere’s Erica Salmon Byrne Answers that Question
Top EthicalVoices podcasts of 2020:
- Own It and Fix It: Ethical Media Training Advice – Melody Kimmel
- If It’s Not Painful at Times to Stand by Your Core Values, You’re Doing it Wrong – Tara McDonagh
- What do ethical PR professionals do when they are faced with conflicting loyalties? – Todd Van Hoosear
- What do you do when you are asked to stonewall on a public health issue? – Sam Villegas, APR
- What is the one ethics question every agency owner needs to ask before taking on a new client? – Dan Tisch