Today is Labor Day in the United States, so this week I will be taking a break from my labors of bringing you insightful ethics content. Rest assured, I have great interviews already in the hopper for September.
But September is an important month. It is PRSA’s Ethics month and most chapters will be having some sort of program about ethics.
I will be speaking to four PRSA Chapters or Sections about Ethics – if you are around, check them out:
- Counselor’s Academy – September 5
- Indianapolis – September 11
- Virginia Beach – September 19
- Non-Profit/Government – September 23
You should also check out PRSA’s ethics resources:
And PRSA has some great webinars on Ethics planned:
- Ethics: Take it personally – Sept 5
Latest posts by Mark McClennan, APR, Fellow PRSA (see all)
- Why Saying “That’s Unethical” Isn’t Enough – Marisa Vallbona - November 11, 2019
- EthicalVoices is One Year Old - November 5, 2019
- How to Effectively Counsel the C-Suite on Ethics: Jim Lukaszweski - November 4, 2019